WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Friday, June 25, 2010

June 25, 2010 My life, one photo a day


There is something strangely cathartic about downsizing. It makes you realize how impulsive and short sighted people can be. Certainly not everyone but certainly me. Why do I have all of this stuff that provides no value to me. The truth is that I can look at it and know that it never really did. We are very much a possession society without much understanding for what we really need, and even less regard for the things we already have. NOISE is very much in the hood and wonder if anyone will want my junk. At least its recycling at its finest.

I saw the most ridiculous bumper sticker today, "Spill baby Spill" stop offshore drilling. It was by GREENPEACE. Are you kidding? What idiot would think that would be a way to get anything done? Be careful who you fund.....This message in no way reflects the political views of our sponsors... Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment