WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Nothing like BJ's

Some things you just have to love about Terlingua.  Sure there is the Chili Cookoff, the Rio Grande River, the beautiful canyons on the border.  All those things are here without a doubt, but they seem to fade away in the dry desert sands when you know that BJ's are just a half
of a mile down the road.  I have found it causes me to speed up for some reason.  I'm sure BJ's are in a lot of places but they rarely seem to be in my neck of the woods, at least until now.  Rumor has it that BJ's in Terlingua are for sale.  At the very least you can rent.  If you ever make it down to this piece of heaven,  let me know and we will go find BJ's as long as you want.  Just remember to bring your trailer or RV cause the BJ's RV park doesn't have rooms.  

No comments:

Post a Comment