WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Monday, October 5, 2015

A Day at School



Wow.  Back in school after a few years and to think it was in a church and taught by a pastor.  Now most folks would think....hum....spiritual healing?  Community service? Maybe even some evangelical  fundraising type stuff.  While I am respectful and am appreciative of those noble endeavors, those of you who would know me would be a tad confused.  Let me just say..... No.

Today's vocab?  OFC, OFW, CHEMTAN, GTAW, SMAW, MCAW.   Yep.  I'm in Welding school at the Baptist Church in Terlingua.  I wish Wildwood had done this years ago.  I might have made the Baptist side of things... Well that and KP would have been all I needed.   So, tonight I'm doing my homework and preparing for my next class.

My project?  I'm going to build a ship that will carry me and anyone who wants to go on a "Slow dance around the World."  Anyone care to dance?  

No comments:

Post a Comment