WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some Great Model Talent out there

Whow,

Shot photos all weekend of some gorgeous ladies. I had the please of shooting Playmate Carlie Champagne here in Denver. What presence in front of the Camera. I will throw a few shots of her up on the blog later today.

Another hot lady actually came from Texas and grew up in a little town with my relatives... My cousin taught her High School english. If she could see Bobbi Lynn Taylor now.... Amazing girl with a great future in modeling. Nothing like a Texas Beauty.

There was also a stunning exotic model there named Paula. Tall and oriental in some features, very interesting. She is new to the game but was catching on quick.

If you would like to contact these ladies let me know and I will pass it on to them. A reminder, they are very professional and do great work so let's remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment