WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Live from Seville




Hola,




My last night in the barrio. Back to Madrid in the morning. Then home the next day. What a great trip. I will come back to Seville and stay here again in the Barrio. Today I found John Fultons on studio and home. He was the first and only I think, top level American matador. It's a great story so look it up. A friend of mine was also a great friend of his, Ray Mouton. He as a wonderful book out on Pamplona. "The Bulls, Bars, and Barrios of Pamplona". Get it on San Fermin.com.




The Run was a dangerous one this year. One death, the first in 15 years and many bad injuries. Maybe there is just too many people in the street now. Certainly, too many who do not have any idea what they are doing or how dangerous it is. I raised my glass for Daniel Jimeno Romero on Friday night. He was the young Spaniard who died in the street that morning. We salute you.




I will be blogging on another site soone also. More of a travel type site with photos and lots of stuff. All free of course. Stay tuned for the link.




Question: Why do the tiny flies of the barrio only swarm around me? I even showered today. It's frustrating to see the locals enjoying there wine and me flighting for a breath from the monsters. Information would be appreciated.




Vaya con dios,




Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment