WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Burningman 2009




All,




I didn't write much about Bman this last post. This year was overall a fantastic year. Not as hot as last year but I think overall more dusty. Lots of evening dust. My cameras are still covered in it and my truck looks like I just got back. The crap never comes off even with water. Oh well, nothing like a battel scar..




I am posting a few shots here and will be loading a bunch on the website. Come have a look. Next year is the year of the trailer for sure. More booze is also needed along with more trinkets. The notebook is full of stuff.




NEWS: I will be booking the hotel Masionnave in a couple of weeks to get set for next years bull run? Who's in?




Check out the site for more news and new photos.




Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment