WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Friday, November 13, 2009

Greetings from the fire


Howdy all,


I in the studio "NOISE" and working on some images. My friend the aussie musican Aldo is gearing up next door for the "Big Show". The "Aldo Leopardi" Band is awesome. They are playing downtown tomorrow night at "CASSELMANS BAR". A great venue and it's going to be a fabulous show. They come on at 10PM so get a ticket and don't miss it.


The new project is underway, the 40 and over beauty project has a name. Yeap, it's a rough one but one I think most will remember. "PRETTY BITCH". It will be moving forward quickly and there are some big things planned. I think you will be seeing it all over the place in the future.


There is so much beauty around it boggles the mind. That beauty is both inside and out. It has become very clear to me over the last few weeks.


Enjoy my favorite PRETTY BITCH LD


LIVE NOW, you never know what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment