WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17, 2010 My life, one photo a day


The day the machines fight back. The Leprechuans are hard at work dismantling my stuff. This is my shiney new MacBook Pro that I just got out of the box tonight and does not work. Apple has no tech support after 6 pm and the apple store told me it was too late for them to deal with me. I asked about the tech support and they said "their people like to sleep and we would never have tech support in India." Really, I would like to work on my new multi-thousand dollar product and if they did have tech support in India, I would have a person much smarter than Tim to talk to.

All of this was done in the dark because the breaker is tripped and I don't have a key to the room it's in. Not a good day for the Kid. Move your alarm clocks a little farther away from you tonight..The Machines are angry. Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment