WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 19, 2010. My life, one photo a day


There are few places in the world that make the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Ancient American indian ruins are one of those places. Big or small it really doesn't matter, they always do the same thing to me. Thinking of the lives that lived there and the hardships that were endured just to survive puts things into perspective. I'm worrying about my wireless internet connection going in and out in Farmington, NM. Mesa Verde is an amazing place. The Mesa is over 7000 feet high and the views are breathtaking. The ruins are tucked into the cliff faces of the deep canyons on top of the Mesa. Balcony house is small and very difficult to reach. There are tiny tunnels and lots of ladder climbing. I have to say it's worth it. Never forget there was someone breaking the ground before you...Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment