WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 19. No Honeymoon in Morrison


I am back in Colorado for a few days and I'm staying at one of my favorite hotels in the world. It's the super electic cliffhouse Inn and hottube cottages. One of the truly bizarre places in Colorado. In the middle of the town of Morrison just West of Denver in the foothills, every room has a hottube. My room as it turned out is the honeymoon suite. Alone in the honeymoon suite. I guess that figures. This trip to Colorado has been tough. Lot's of wonderful memories here. My favorite month will always be October here. Lot's of lightening in October. Like there was on the drive in today. Actually July was a magical month too but for a different reason. Somehow it all signals dreams and freedom. I miss that often. So, I will drink my Champagne alone (it comes with the room) and toast memories.
I may even proofread this post just because I remembered too.

Ciao,

Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment