WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Friday, July 22, 2011

July 22. Good bye Morrison


I'm heading back to Austin today. I will miss the Cliffhouse Lodge in Morrison. Very quirky electic place to stay. I had a soak last night and a glass of wine. I felt like a desperate housewife soaking in the big hottub with candles. Yes, I have a sensitive side...

If you get a chance and are in Denver for the night. Chuck the chain hotels and drive out to Morrison. Wine at the Wineflight which is right across the street from the Cliffhouse and dinner at the Cafe Prague. Very very good food. Don't let the scary Eastern Euro waiter make you nervous. Good bye for now Colorado I will see you again soon.

Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment