WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Monday, May 14, 2012

You Gotta Love Durango

What is it about the town of Durango, Colorado?   I just love the place.  18,000 outdoor loving, hiking boot wearing, fleece covered, bikoyackers.   One main street , plenty of restaurants, wine bars, and music.  Not to mention the San Juan Mountains in the backyard.  Just a great place.   I'm back at the General Palmer again.  I know, I said I would try another place but I just can't get away from the hand pinching single person elevator.  It's like a magnet to me.

A glass of wine at Cosmo with a classical guitar guru that may have been homeless but oh did he have the touch.  I asked Chase where he was from...."you know man....around...."  I nodded like I was solid into his universe and he said, " checked out Aspen, Santa Fe, Telluride, and now Durango,   I dig this place".  me too Chase....me too.    Tomorrow I fly like a bird...   Hopefully some moving pictures up tomorrow night.  

Ciao,

Miles


No comments:

Post a Comment