WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Thursday, July 5, 2012

Closet of Life

I spent a good deal of today working on the pharaoh boat hoping to get the beast ready for Burningman.  Always thanks to JL for the drawing that made it pass muster.  As I was getting out of the heat I realized what was really in this room.  NOISE.  The room is small for sure but I am not certain I have ever had a place that was filled with more past and present.  I look around and see photo shoots, studios, first monday costumes, mardi gras, burningman, art and the lack of art..., pieces of a life that may well be too scattered but not without varity.   There is history, failure, success, love, anger, and potential.  All in one tiny place.  Some strange things happening for those fans of the paranormal.  Just going to let that ride but it must have to do with doing a better job of living in the moment.    I want to encourage you to stop and look around you.  Are the things that fill your "now" space things that you want and love....if not, go out and change things...  from one hoarder to another....

Carpe Diem

Miles

1 comment: