WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Quiet Place

The finger lakes in upstate New York is a magical place in the late Spring.  The hour or so drive down the county roads to get to Honeoyo was awesome.  The only thing that made it better was finding my home for the next week. I'm up here to do a workshop with the famous sculptor Philippe Faraut.  This feels like an artsy place.   "The Quiet Place" as it is called is nestled deep in the woods a few miles outside of town.  It's one of those places where a novel should be written.  So, I'm going to start one.   I got the idea in New Orleans a few months ago.  I would like to lock down the characters in the movie before I actually get started on the novel.  SO, I am taking applications for the following:

The oldest hooker in New Orleans

The street vendor

The protagonist - a street musician

The bad guy 1- An old crooked politician

Bad Guy 2-  Billionaire brother of the hooker

Nelly- the sleazy but sweet love interest of the street musician.


Please include a short resume and some photos would be nice......  I do have my short list....

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment