WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Groove and the Studio Stool

It's been a  long time since I have been in the studio.  It's sort of like riding a bike except that you fall off a bunch.  Well, I have some scrapes on my knees but they will heal and I have found a little bit of my groove.  Over the next few months I'm going to be doing some images of local folks out here in East Texas.  Some will be edgy.....others will hopefully tell a story.   I suppose you never know what an image brings until it's locked down.  Stay tuned for some interesting insight into a very unique place.    I will be on the lookout for some interesting folks that live out in the piney woods, so if you know anyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment