WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Saturday, September 7, 2013

What makes you Jump?

Jumping is one of those things that seem to fade out with age.  I am thinking that occurs not because of the jump itself but mainly the landing.  Even that should be moderated because we can't launch ourselves nearly as high as we could in college.  I mean a 42 inch vertical leap requires some technique on the return to earth.  At my age I'm trying to figure out why a 6 inch jump hurts so much?  Anyone want to tackle that one?  Yes I know I have added a few stones here and there but that should only make my legs and knees stronger which would aid in the landing.....  right?  It sort of balances itself out or so it seems in my illogical mind.  Here is a toast to the jumpers in the world.  You are the few who will see the world differently if only for a brief moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment