WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Wednesday, January 7, 2015

In light In Meant



I can say this having stared into the eyes of the beast.  We all have our deep seated fears....   It might be the smell of rotting food in the fridge or perhaps the rancid stench of your fellow human being.   All I know is they are out there and they are real.  I can’t help but reflect on the night when I was thinking about marinating my arm as the last flicker of light slowly faded into black.  What are we?  Who are we?  And how could it possibility take an electric company over 5 days to restore power!   Living on the frontier is hard.  I knew that.  But going without power!  Come on.  Absolutely savage I say.  Without being able to make coffee we are just a small step above the beasts of the jungle.  That said, it’s true I have found “in light in meant”.  If not that then at least truth.  I now know what my fellow man smells like for real..  Damn.  And who would have thought that forgetting to take out the food in the fridge would actually create new life.  It’s all true.  One never really thinks about where the “hot” water comes from?  I mean you just turn on the tap...right?  In bundling for the cold you actually do realize that you can wear the same clothes for longer than you ever thought was possible.  Yes, wine does get cold when you leave it outside the door in winter.   Amazing.  Being so close to the line between savage and civilized has been an experience for certain.  My advice to you is to never never give up.... and never leave dill havarty cheese in the lifeless fridge ....and always appreciate a warm shower... 

No comments:

Post a Comment