WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Friday, January 2, 2015

Some things are Peaing me Off




Scanned the crowd yesterday in the Ghost Town in Terlingua and didn’t see many of my old friends.  That’s too bad because it was the annual Terlingua New Year’s eve PEE OFF.  Yes, that’s right the Pee Off.  Black eyed peas and some different twists made for an interesting New Years Day.  Had I known what was coming I would have enjoyed it a bit more.  

Tonight I’m sitting with my coat on at the EMS station waiting....not really for the alarm to go off but more to start the death process of hypothermia.  The power is out in the entire area for about 80 miles.  There is no gas for a hundred miles and the town is full of desperate tourists trying to get out of town.  The station is powered down so there is only one light on and now there are 5 people huddled around a makeshift lamp made out of a headlamp and a Nalgene bottle.  At some point food will run out and the light will dim.  It will be slow and painful passing......please send supplies as UPS always gets here.....LaCrema may keep me going.  



No comments:

Post a Comment