WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Sunday, July 26, 2015

A Wolf at the Table


“The song that the darkness composes to worship the light”.  Anyone know the artist? Dawn has become my most treasured time.  So much happens and is gone in just a short stoke of the brush.  I hated the early morning most of my life...not any more.  A contrast beyond imagination and the image of Hayden Valley’s alpha male wolf in the sunrise.   755 is his name to the biologists,  I’m calling him REX.   Since I have been here he has taken down two elk and fought off a couple of griz.  He has been hit by a car and almost been run over my me.  All to make sure his little band of pups and mom are going to survive.   It just goes to show you.... we aren’t alone in what is important. 


No comments:

Post a Comment