WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Wednesday, October 25, 2017

One Photo # 97. Indoor Sports Island Style




As the rains continue to fall and the wind is now about 35 mph, I causally wave at the poor souls hanging onto any they can find onboard. Sabrina as it attempts to get through the 5-7 foot swells on it's way to the other side of Roatan.  The crew was not it's singing island self but more like a pissed off golf course cart guy waiting for the only numb nuts golfer to go out in the thunderstorm.  I wish them well and doubt that I will see them at dinner.   And so it goes in the Bay Islands.    No diving for this cowboy today.  No way.  I'm blaming it on a bit of back ache and a few years of boat barfing experience.  I have managed to find some island indoor sports to lift my damp spirits.   It's not exactly the moonlight beach limbo contest but one must endeavor to persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment