WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Tuesday, October 24, 2017

One Photo # 98. It Always Rains Underwater



Understanding the irony of saying I'm tired of being wet when one is diving, I'm saying it.  I'm tired of being wet when I'm diving.  A quick run to Roatan for some bubble blowing has turned into motral combat with the forces of evil.  No more dry cloths and trench foot.  Throw a little chaffing in to round off the triad.   Solid rain for the better part of 3 days makes a person question his choice of season and whether that "Super Deal" was really a deal at all.  Discussing the nuances of Honduran weather forecasting with a Brit living here, he cheerfully reminded me that "it always rains underwater".   I tried to remember that as my cap was dripping quarter size drops into my scrambled eggs this morning.  It always rains underwater.   

No comments:

Post a Comment