WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Thursday, December 14, 2017

A Civilized Redneck






Frontier living is not for the faint of heart.  Hardships and setbacks are part of the daily fabric of existence here in this desolate forgotten  corner of Texas.   As I fight on against the odds, I have managed to score a victory if not of mind then of body.  Yes, my fellow life travelers ....a redneck hot tub.  Stock tank, some dry wood and the Chofu heater have increased my tolerance of the elements.  Not to mention a few bottle of La Cream for the cellar.  I am preparing for the African Plains in style.   So many surprises popping up these days it's good to soak in the quiet and look out at this view and realize.....

No comments:

Post a Comment