WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Travelers Bar #1

What is it about a travelers bar that strips away all the pretense and shyness?  It seems that no one is afraid to make eye contact or smile in a Travelers Bar.  Most of the time you get considerably more information in conversation than you bargained for....my wife left me, my sons on crack, I just got back from rehab, I'm going to Costa Rica for a little R &R...wink wink.  You see the sullen business traveler that always looks bored and stressed working hard to make things seem matter of fact .  The vacation travelers are super animated, they talk loud and have hats on that always seem a little out of place.  One thing I have found is the circumstances of their journey usually doesn't matter.  Everyone wants to talk and tell where they are going or where they have been.   So here is one of my favorites... Pappadeauxs in the E terminal of Bush International.  Membership is selective.  It can require a full body search, a very pricey ticket, some walking, and of course you can't bring your own utensils.

No comments:

Post a Comment