WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome to the MIGHTY MEAT

I have often wondered where to get a perfect colossal cheeseburger and cajun fries to top off the old tank.  How about some Asian Satay or my favorite....Texas Tapas.  Most would say, "Well Bob, I don't know?"  NOW, the answer has been found.  "MIGHTY MEAT".   The small elegant gourmet dive food trailer will be roaming the country soon in search of the consummate foodie.  No more "Man v. Food" this is a dive on wheels.

OK,  Sorry, I lost my mind and bought a food trailer.  I mean I didn't have one and now I do.  It's a cute little thing that will go into service as soon as I learn how to cook.    I will be running a contest for naming the following dishes....

"the one pound of ground"  a burger experience...

"the tube steak"  a long dog

"Greener pastures"   The old green chili cheeseburger they used to serve at "Mad Dog's" in Austin

"bull Cluck"  A large portion of my favorite thing...breast  (chicken)

First Prize will be a dinner for one and a half at the "Mighty Meat" at some future date.  NO purchase required and you need NOT to be present to win.

Let the naming begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment