WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Butterfly has always amazed me.  The beauty, the lightness of wing, and the short but busy life.  This one followed me yesterday on one of my many walks that day.  Everywhere I turned it seemed like I was being buzzed.  Now it's up to me to try and figure out what that means.

Surely, it has to be a sign.  After all, I am moving out into a completely new phase in my life.  I have left the corporate world behind and will be trying to follow the dreams that have built up inside of me for many years.  It's hard to understand why the most liberating events in your life come with all that baggage.  With relief comes anxiety, with joy comes fear, with vision comes blindness, and with freedom comes the need not to stand out.   Those are the balls I will juggling for a bit.

"A wise man once said, "There comes a time in your life,  when you walk away from all the drama and the people who create it.   You surround yourself with people that make you laugh.  Forget the bad, and focus on the good.  Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.  Life is too short to be anything but happy.  Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. "

Well, here we go....

Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment