WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Sunday, August 18, 2013

Trailer Trash meets Burning man.

It's amazing how much work goes into having the time of your life.  I am so exhausted from lifting, pushing, pulling, stuffing, twisting, stacking, boxing, bungeing (my word). taping, and begging, shit into the Rat I am in a pre-trip coma.  The adventure starts early tomorrow which is a little early and a little late?  Now the next few hundred miles will be constant worry and anxiety centered around things falling off, breaking, splitting, blowing, and generally messing up.  After the honeymoon is over with the Rat, I hope to settle in with my ride and explore the Utah desert and do some images of Monument and other out of the way "gems of heaven".   It will be a long road trip but I am going to enjoy my company and time on the road.   Stay tuned for posts and photos every 100 miles of the adventure.  I hope to see a few moonflowers along the way.....  one step at a time my friends....one step at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment