WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bubbles

I got this crazy little go pro camera months ago and never did much with it.  Holy Mackeral this thing is cool.  Still don't know how to use it but it's fun.  I'm going to do a few videos from the deep over the next couple of days so prepare yourselves.    I am just now getting into that island mode where you don't go to bed thinking about what you will have to do when you get back.  It's a nice thing when you can forget and relax.  Last night a long walk on the beach in a near full moon but some things in the oven for thought.  I also battled a very game sand crab in dark on the way back.  I will consider it a draw but he may think different.

More diving today to a deep wreck.  Love those wrecks and the stories they hold.  Speaking of stories, Captain Vern the ferry boat owner was murdered, so no ferry to Utila.  I little bummed by that but I'm sure not as much as Capt. Vern.

No comments:

Post a Comment