WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Thursday, July 25, 2013

Turtle time

There are very few things that are as calming and graceful as a sea turtle.  Ernie, my dear Honduran friend and I had a moment together on the West End Wall today.  I'm not sure it was as nice for him as it was for me.  I told him about my troubles, finding peace, money, relationships, and finding a good chardonnay in Central America.  He nodded or so I thought and was off on his way.  It's funny how some times it's just soothing to talk to a friend even though they don't say anything back...just being able to tell your story is enough.   Ernie....wherever you are now.... swim slow and light and make sure you are looking for the thing or lifeform you should be with.....

No comments:

Post a Comment