WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Friday, September 12, 2014

Go West Young Man....go West

Well, it seems the adventure continues.  It's time to head West.  West to Big Bend and the booming town of Terlingua.  My journey is now going to be routed through one of my favorite places on earth. I am going to be a Terlingua Medic for a few weeks starting on Monday.  It's been a long time since I have been in the trenches and I am excited and nervous.  Give me a week before you come out and get hurt...Kidding.  I'm ready.  Doing a little Paramedic work is complete boredom followed by a few minutes of shear terror.  Dabbling in some border EMS sounds like it's going to be exciting.  So, come out and visit and say hello if you are in the hood.  I'm living at the fire station in the middle of town.  Call first....I may be cooking or eating donuts.  Viva Terlingua


No comments:

Post a Comment