WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Thursday, September 11, 2014

Ashes to Ashes Burning Man 2014



It has taken me this long to come to grips with the fact that the burn is over.  This year was one of the best ever.  The weather was great except for a couple of days and it even rained.  Thank goodness I was already settled in and not trapped on the road for 26 hours.  I will be putting up some photos as I go along just in case anyone is wondering what is going on out there...  I found some beautiful places going and coming along the way.  The search is on for new wardrobe choices and a completely new Camp Feel Good.  So much to say about it I am at a lose for words.  And yes, that is me in a tutu.  Borrowed of course but you just don't miss tutu Tuesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment