WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Wednesday, January 10, 2018

One Rainy Nairobi Night



Anyone who has traveled with me knows how much I enjoy taxis.  I mean they just seem to drive me crazy.  Cyberspace is not big enough to put all my trials and tribulations on paper for these nomadic pick pockets.  Sure I have had good ones.  Sure there are some very honest ones of all races, creeds, and colors.  Those respected souls rarely offer me a ride.  HOWEVER, on one very rainy night at the headwaters of a new adventure, I found one of those rare souls.   Samual and I enjoyed a long crazy drive in the rain in Nairobi at about 5:00 AM this morning.   No problems or detours or mix up about fares.  He patiently waited to get through the multiple gates and guards and detection devices to plant me at my hotel.  A toast to Samual and anyone else who is doing it right and honest.  Still awake from the Jet lag but do have a new Kenya phone.  Samsung with a price of 13 USD.  I have minutes so don't be afraid to say hello.   The new adventure begins tomorrow and heading out to the West for the hospital the next day.  Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment