WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Break Time

Chiapas is full of local indigenous indians that come into town to sell their handicrafts.  These ladies were taking a break from the hustle and bustle of the Zocalo to take a load off and talk shop.  Today I found out that one thing they certainly do not like is the camera.  It scatters them like M&M's on a marble floor.  I would think it must be a difficult  to pack up all that stuff every morning and come to town then take the bus back when the day is done then do it again tomorrow.   One thing is for sure.  I can't even come close to sitting like that.   To flexibility in all parts of life.

1 comment:

  1. We discussed your travels at the Forge tonight, me, Lisa and Sarah. I just got back from Houston today. lo's of rain here... bob

    ReplyDelete