WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Saint Nick in India

Everyone has heard the tale of St. Nick.  Right?  The old guy with the white hair that gives out stuff?  Standard I think.  But did you know that he actually hangs out on Harash street in Mysore, India?  It's true.  I snapped this photo of him checking out some skimpy man thong at a table in the bar of the Parklane hotel on Christmas day.  He likes the premium Kingfisher beer and the veggie spring rolls.

There is nothing more strange than being Santa in an Indian bar with a hundred waiters just standing looking at you in amazement.  I took one for the team today and did my duty.  Lot's of folks used the lap today to tell me if they were naughty or nice.  I'm not sure a single one gave me an honest answer but it doesn't matter since they all got a gift anyway.  The locals absolutely thought we were nuts with this Christmas thing but I have to say it was a lot of fun.  Nothing like shaking up the local bar on Christmas day.  To all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year from the other side of the world.  May all you hopes, dreams and wants come to you with love and happiness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment