WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Enjoying a Good Screw


Every day seems full of surprises out here on the frontier.  A sunrise or a sunset, maybe an eclectic Terlingua character, or even an overhead story at the local coffee bistro.  Today it was getting a 10 cent screw.  Now, let’s just be honest here, a screw will almost always cost more than 10 cents.  It doesn’t matter if it’s in the country or a big city.  There is always a cost.  It doesn’t matter if you are a man or woman.  Even old people have to pay for a screw.  Right?  Today I was badly in need of one.  You know what I mean?  Lot’s of stress, things falling apart, I just needed to get a fix.  In all honesty, I was not going to be able to wait much longer.   You would think that an establishment that would sell a screw in this part of the frontier would be far and few between and being rather picky, would I even want it if I could find one?  Well, I am here to tell you that I got a screw in Terlingua.  Yep!  it was wonderful.  Perfect size and fit.  Now I’m not as stressed as I was and for all that are interested.....things are working just like they used to.  To top it off....it was free.   A free screw anywhere has got to be the dream of any guy.  So you can certainly see the smile on my face and the swagger of my rejuvenated rear end.   The last time anyone gave me anything for free  that didn’t require a shot or therapy,  was a long time ago and I was a few glasses of chard into the home shopping network.  You know, buy one get six free.   I don’t even think they sell  screws on TV?  Do they?  If you come to Terlingua and need to get a perfectly safe and 

No comments:

Post a Comment