WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Sunday, December 7, 2014

Momma Had No Idea




Another Birthday gone by.  I have to say I’m used to it....there have been enough of them.  And truly I have had some strange ones.  This may be right up there.  First thanks to all those folks out there in Cyberland for the Happy Birthday wishes.  And yes, I can’t believe I am still here either.  Who would have known.  

Yesterday started out with the awesome sunset and ended with some funky trauma and a helicopter evacuation.  I mean where are the candles and cake in this picture. LOL.  Just goes to show you that you never know what is going to happen in the “Last Frontier”.  The funny thing about this patient was he was messed up but that didn’t stop him from taking photos of us WHILE we were working on him.  He has a blog and if you know about survival people you may find it.  Geez, I hope my hair looked ok.   

So this is my first day of the new “next year on earth”.  Hum?  Should I change anything?  Or should I just write down that I am going too and let it go at that?  There are only a couple of things I would like to change and you will have to guess about those....  So, I suppose it’s on with the show.  I will begin the new “life” year with my favorite quote.


“No matter what your resources, the world is yours to the exact degree that
you summon up the fortitude and the faith to leave orthodoxy and convention
behind and invent your own life.”

Thanks again my friends for the kind words and memories....... 



No comments:

Post a Comment