WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Date with Destiny

Waiting for my date to come into the ring is a frightening time.  Kind of hopping from one foot to the other and knowing that I would be judged by, coming out alive, controlling the bull, and keeping my feet still didn't help me settle down.  OK, no bull today.  The exam is not until Friday.  I did have an extraordinary day at the Santa Maria bullring.  I received some time with the famous American Matador David Renk.  He is the 6th and youngest US Matador in History.  The man became an artist and a ballerina with the muleta and sword in his hands.  Really worth the price of admission to get a private lesson from one of the greatest.  Unfortunately, I will be killed anyway on Friday since even the master can only do so much.   Like all wannabe's I continue to say, "shit I can do this, it's not that hard", and will endeavor to preserver.

No comments:

Post a Comment