WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Monday, December 17, 2012

Shadow Bull


Pushing away the cigarette smoke and constant beer I learned that school is not always what you remember it to be.  Today I worked to master the "Veronica" pass.  I have a special place in my heart for the Veronica.  It is smooth and long without a hint of fear.  The pass releases energy from the bull and allows the matador to study the style and quality of the animal.  Today I received a passing grade from Don Renk with the caution that my "media Veronica" was in need of work.  The thought of turning my back on a 1200 pound bull and putting the cape on my hip and walking away did not settle into my comfort zone.  I will work on it.  Tomorrow are the moves with the small cape and more practice.  My arms are telling me that the cape is much heavier than on TV.  So my friends ... as I fight the shadow bull to perfection.....OLE!




No comments:

Post a Comment