WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Don't miss the Tube

In 1994 I had everything I had ever owned stolen.  A big multi room place with all the trappings of a man cave.  The biggest bed money could buy....rarely used..  Guns, sports crap, and most importantly...Televisions.  Not TV's but Televisions.  They were big and heavy and expensive.  But a man had to have at least ...Three.  I had three Televisions in my house.  One day they all disappeared  like a garage sale without the need for making change.  Since that day I have not replaced them.  Man Blind I guess you could call it... NO TV.  Ok, this is the strange part.  I have only missed that device once or twice in all of those years.  Truly.  There used to be an old NIKE ad about throwing away your TELEVISION. Well, I sort of did.

Today my time is more precious.  I read, I think, I enjoy a glass of wine and I  dream.  Occasionally, I end up in a hotel with a "clicker".   Tonight I was in that place.  yes, I turned it on.

A man eating a 7 pound stack of waffles

Vegas bitches

Searching for Bigfoot

A show about a hot tub

A show about a pawn shop cheating a guy

Three shows about dead people

Two shows about some idiot with no talent singing

Another one about catching criminals

4 shopping shows

2 shows about religion

1 old movie in Black and White

4 biased stupid crazy news shows

So if you are the people who stole every thing I own that night or day in 1994.... you can keep the TELEVISIONS and please let me know where to send your Christmas card....handwritten of course.

Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment