WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Sunday, June 26, 2016

Dance Fever Patzcuaro Style


Mid morning rain slowed the plaza down this morning in Patzcuaro.  At about noon the clouds parted and the celebration began.  By celebration I mean just a Sunday afternoon in the Western Highlands of Mexico.  Families, friends, lovers, and a few curious gringos out enjoying a stroll with everyone else.  These traditional dancers were amazing.  The young members had a little trouble keeping up but still a great show.   A slower more focused pace of life as I have said before.  Something worth thinking about.  After the show I spent some time on the balcony listening to the steady booms in the background.  Fireworks I guess but you in the land of "La Familia" the meanest drug cartel in Mexico, you do listen to the noise.   It's funny I'm just starting to feel the place.  Takes about a week I guess.   Viva Patzcuaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment