WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Monday, June 20, 2016

Just Plane Empty



I have always prided myself in finding the off beat places around the world to hang out.  You know the place?  Away from the hustle and bustle of those damn tourists.  My long and winding road to Patzcuaro took an unusual turn in that flying was on the agenda.  I figured that heading to Patz by air would be somewhat hectic and crowded.  I mean it's the pain of air travel.  Need I say more.  Well, this is a shot from my plane......after the door was closed.  I felt like I was on a holiday one way to the Bermuda Triangle.   But it all worked out.  My host was found at his house after some long circle routes by the cabbie.  Not his fault at all  The Mexican Google Map woman had obviously been drinking and had been watching too much Punked.  The host house was next to the sex hotel in some town with more consonants than vowels.  The hostess of that establishment was quick to jump out to greet the stopped cab, but was not happy when she didn't have a guest.  Exploration  begins tomorrow.  Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment