WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Saturday, August 6, 2016

Hurricane Survival Skills


Extreme.  One word.  It says a lot.  It can mean a lot of things.  Behavior, food, sports, or that kinky stuff.  I'm not talking about that poo haa stuff here.  I'm talking about extreme weather.  The TV channel kind.  Surviving in the most extreme conditions.  Man type stuff.  Such was the case in Zihua last night.  Life or death....spill or be spilled.  Hurricane Eric unleaded it's fury on the Pacific coast of Mexico.  I was in it's path.   Without the survival skills learned from an old Bear Grylis rerun I would not have survived.  The last bit of Mt. Gay Rum had to be protected at all costs.  Red Solo cup....tiled pool....life in the balance.  Using the local flora and fauna I was able to fashion  a shelter for the mixture using leaves and sticks.  Torrential rain pelted me as I constructed the drink saving apparatus.   Life on the edge can often be challenging and rewarding.  Confronting nature's wrath is tough but worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment