WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Sunday, January 1, 2017

Day 1. The Pea Off





Does anyone have some angst over the first day of the year?  I mean after you get over the hang over and the party hats.  You always hear about the stress and expectations people put on themselves on Day 1 of a New Year.  Yep.  I have that one.  Those failures are etched in my memory many times over.  This year is a "different" year.  It seems that each one that passes gets more different.  Ok, this year I'm going to get back out into the world and see what the universe has to give me.  Wow.  There you go...an expectation of something.   This year I'm going to say "YES" to everything I can.  And ...I'm going to drink more red wine....

"No matter what your resources...the world is yours to the exact degree that you summon up the fortitude and the faith to leave orthodoxy and convention behind and invent your own life."

The Terlingua Pea off and a road side Santa....  Let the games begin....


No comments:

Post a Comment