WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Saturday, January 28, 2017

One Photo # 28, The Podium



I'm sure at some point they have all felt it...  That dry mouthed wonder of "what would it be like?" to be up there alone and basking in the glory.  Phelps, Bolt, Spitz, Lewis, and even Rulon Gardner.  The big Jefe, Numero UNO, The big Cheese. # 1.  I gazed at the podium today and wondered about my battle tomorrow..."The Drink Off".  Would it be good enough?  Too much of this?, not enough of that? Maddening I tell you.  Tonight stress and pressure will be my lovers.  I must find the light and push on the perfect cocktail.   So.... send me the energy my friends...a rabbits foot, maybe some candles, or even a buddha rub... We will share glory together..   

No comments:

Post a Comment