WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Thursday, January 5, 2017

One Photo # 5 Downsizing



Today marks the 2381 time I have thought about downsizing my life.  I have an attached a photo to prove that is big stuff in my life.  Now, I don't want to brag but I have done this painful exercise many times.  Perhaps some of you remember how painful it was...  Over and over you realize how useless most of the thing are in your life and how much a voice keeps  telling you to "kick them to the curb". What is it about giving up things you vaguely think are important but you can't for a minute support the claim...?  I would not be a good one to ask.  So, if anything in that photo is yours....remind me...if you want it...Tell me why.... and if you have no idea why anyone would keep that shit....please provide a convincing argument.  TOP PRIZE for this contest will be "my stuff becomes your stuff"...

If you could only take a small box when the boat when down....what would you take.....

No comments:

Post a Comment