WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Tuesday, January 3, 2017

One Photo #3 Looking Up



Indian Head is one of my favorite places out here in the high desert.  Petroglyphs and pictographs are all over the place.  The amazing part of it is that it's just a mile from where I live.  This morning was ridiculous.  Blue sky and bright sun and not a person as far as you can see.  Just the view of the Chisos in the distance.

As I was walking/hiking or doing whatever the online fitness software said...I realized that I was always looking down.  I had hiked this trail a hundred times and now found it common place...looking down.  For some reason I stopped and came to grips with the awe that was screaming at me.  One photo will never do it justice and was never meant to....the drive of the New Year and the fit bit tried to mask the magic of the "next day".  The message Crystal clear....stop looking for the message!   Just look up and keep moving toward what you want....

                                                                            To a slow dance around the world
                 



No comments:

Post a Comment