WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Friday, January 27, 2017

One Photo # 27 Mixology Practice


I suppose you could say, it's been awhile since my competitive juices have been stimulated.   It's still alive of course but without a tennis court for miles it's been let's say...dormant.  Until today.  I have accepted the challenge of entering the "High Sierra, drink and steak off"  which is the final showdown of the Chili cook off.  I'm not grilling at this but only doing my mixology.  Yes, my secret entry....The Miles Mexican Martini.  It's true I hold the secret tight.  One must in this day of espionage.  It was handed down to me by a blind, deaf, mute Mexican Buddhist Monk named Sergey.  We communicated through a series of coughs and grunts that warm humid night...He was entrusted the secret by his great aunt....Marco....during the revolution.  You see this mix was Poncho's only favorite.  So on Sunday I will twist it up for the judges and see if they too can see the perfection.  Practice makes perfect....or something like that.  Stay thirsty my friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment