WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Saturday, April 28, 2012

Flaming LaCrema....It's good to be home

Aside from the normal travel pains it was a pretty good trip.  The occasional "Do you have some reserves?" always makes one a little nervous at the ticket counter especially in Bocas Del Toro.  The fact that there are only a couple of flights a day and they are all full, thanks the the competitor calling it quits, makes for some excitement where it is not expected.

One of the great pleasures for me is to come home and have some wine that actually tastes like wine to me.  I am certain that the topics will get their wine groove on one day but it's a ways off right in this moment in history.  The evening back at the Villa was very calm which was nice.  It made me realize what a quiet place I live in.  Behold....Flaming LaCrema.

Stay Thirsty My Friends.

Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment