WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Saturday, April 14, 2012

it's all in the Plan...Mutate or Die


We have all enjoy a bar napkin romance or two in our lives...Ok. maybe not. But today I submitted the plan for this years LOVE CABANA. Credit to the ever creative JL for her last years artistry on the Pharaoh boat. I am hoping the DMV hotties will approve the design of the Cabana and all attached info. What do you think? The beast sits quietly outside the villa waiting for the makeover. I just hope I can figure out the details of getting it there. Prior to Burningman I do see the LOVE CABANA making a trip down Congress in Austin. Make your reservations now... The word will get out.

Enjoy the ride,

Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment