WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life in the tropics and Indian french toast



I realize that this photo may be shocking to some of  you but let's face it.....  All travel is not pretty.  After the humidity, the rain, and hours of walking one has a risk of getting a massive heat rash.  I will let the photo speak for itself and let you make the call.   Note to self on this one.  Baby powder.....baby powder....baby powder.


This morning I encountered a truly interesting food choice.  Indian french toast.  I think the name even conjures up images.  It was a wild assortment of onions, coriander, cummin, and other spices, somehow cleverly attached to a thick piece of latin bread that I'm sure never dreamed of being a piece of french toast.  It was spicy for sure but I do not believe it contributed to the overall problem discussed above.

Tomorrow Panama City and the Marriott.  I wonder if they have baby powder there?

Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment