WELCOME VIP's

Come follow the action. Add yourself as a follower and get your invitation details.





Friday, April 13, 2012

Let the Games Begin....NOISE is back


Hola my fine friends.

It's taken a few months and some motivational tapes but I am back. The Blog and one photo a day has returned. I doubt that I will have a photo for you every day as that was one of the hardest things I have ever done... but I will do my best and for sure there should be some interesting journeys in the "Slow Dance Around the World".

The HQ these days is the porch of the Villa HIlla as it has been off and on over the last couple of years. I am using new software to try and get out to the world what crazy things are going on, So this time you actually have to confirm your my email to you. You also can subscribe directly to the blog through the website. There are some new things on the website so jump over and take a look. Please tell your friends about the blog and have everyone you know become a subscriber and follower. Won't they love you for that one.

So, here is what is coming up....

A trip to Boca del toro, Panama
A road trip to photograph the Bears of McNeil River Alaska
A crazy NOLA trip
Burningman
An african photo safari
Bullfighting lessons
Ultralight airplane lessons
Ecuador
Dogsledding
The Terlingua Chilli Cookoff
The Texas Water Safari
A few tennis tournaments sprinkled in..

And a bunch more.....that just fall out of the sky.

So, new websites going up

The Rogues Club- a site about reinventing your life
La Encore- the photography site about beauty over 40
One More MIle Travel- the site about road travel in the US.

I will be back on Facebook under Miles Hill. If you haven't friended me there you will have to "get r done".

So Please spread the word and stay tuned.

Ciao,

Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment